East Coast Trip 2024 - September 6

September 6: "Camp" Tallahassee Truck & RV Service offered us another night of comfort in our own rig - other establishments might not have been as accommodating. Howard, the owner, calls himself an "RV man" and was insistent we stay with our rig. The temperature has gone down a bit the humidity is still high. Misty rain fell all day. We, did, however find Lindy's Chicken restaurant a few miles away and enjoyed a fried chicken dinner. I don't usually eat chicken prepared that way but since we're in the south I wanted to try a fried chicken dish. It appeared to be a local restaurant not one in a chain. Howard, the owner of the property is in the process of transforming a large portion of his property into an RV park. The pictures I took show the beauty. The evening was uneventful.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mexico 2025 - Day 19

Mexico 2025 - Day 15

East Coast Trip 2024 - October 8