East Coast Trip 2024 - September 2

September 2: I trust you all had a lovely long weekend enjoying a meal with family and/or friends. We're continuing our travel westward and have a reservation at Madison RV & Golf Resort in Madison, FL. I started to drive first then about an hour into the morning, the engine made a noise and a dreaded engine light came on. The RV wasn't overheating and all gages were fine. The transmission is the problem but fortunately ẁe could keep on going, just no faster than about 55 mph. Alan made phone calls to several auto repair shops and was able to find one willing to check the engine in the morning. Phew!! When I was out with Sunny on our evening walk, I saw an unusual cloud formation for which I have no explanation. 





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mexico 2025 - Day 19

Mexico 2025 - Day 15

East Coast Trip 2024 - October 8