East Coast Trip 2024 - September 11

September 11: A somber day for our country and certainly one I will never forget. We didn't do much outside of the RV today. I went shopping and made the most of the cool in the big stores by walking every isle in Costco and checking out stuff at the Walmart Supercenter in the same shopping center. Basic household items still need to be replenished and because we don't have the same kind of storage we do at home, I have to shop more often. We have been watching the weather because we are still in Tallahassee, FL Hurricane Francine landed in Louisiana at precisely 5 pm. This weather system is definitely impeding our trip home along with the transmission replacement. So we stay. Newton and Sunny are dealing with our confined quarters really well, and Lucky will find anything to climb into and spend a little time. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mexico 2025 - Day 19

Mexico 2025 - Day 15

East Coast Trip 2024 - October 8