East Coast Trip 2024 - August 5
August 5: Happy birthday Sunny!! Sunny is two and has grown not so much in size, but in knowledge and tenacity. She turned one year old in the Yukon Territory and two here in Newfoundland. This Arizona born puppy is quite the traveler. We didn't celebrate with a doggy cake or anything like that but she did enjoy several walks to sniff out the many chipmunks and birds around the park. We stayed close to home for the day and I didn't have to prepare dinner because we were treated to homemade taco salad and chocolate brownie cake and ice cream. Margaritas both traditional and fruity. Before dinner I had the privilege to take the group picture and I'm thrilled to say, it turned out really well. After dinner the group enjoyed the entertainment of a local DJ. Sorry, no photos to share today.
Comments
Post a Comment