East Coast Trip 2024 - August 18
August 18: I took Sunny on a different walk this morning. Part of Shore Hills property is an island so Sunny and I ventured and it felt like we were on a hike in a forest. I found several types of wild mushrooms. We didn't rush getting ready today because it is Sunday and traffic shouldn't be bad. HA!!! It wasn't too bad in the beginning and we drove by Red's Eats and there was a much shorter line. It wasn't even open yet. After we got onto highway 95, and for a little more than 100 miles, we were traveling at an average speed of 20 mph - 4 hours or so to travel those miles. YIKES!!! We left at 10:30 am and arrived at the Boston/Cape Cod KOA Holiday, Middleboro, MA, at about 5:15 pm. What a day with not much to see except cars and pay toll fees, over $20 through 3 toll booths. I'm sure glad we live in Arizona. Okay, enough complaining. We are here to see some of the MA areas around Boston and Cape Cod. The campground is very nicely set among trees and grassy areas. They have all the nice amenities that KOA offers, most of which we will not use. We do, however, have a patio and a BBQ and chose to have hot dogs and corn for dinner.






Comments
Post a Comment