East Coast Trip 2024 - August 16

August 16: After a nice night we ate one of our "special" breakfasts consisting of peanut butter sandwiches, Alan's with pickles. Alan took care of the laundry while I went shopping and was fortunate to find, quite accidentally, a hairdresser available so I could get a haircut - it's bee,n two and a half months. I then went grocery shopping. This afternoon, we went to a Railway Village Museum which contained several historical building which were disassembled and moved to the Museum. The main station, a smaller station, a church, a one-room schoolhouse, an antique auto museum with many 1920s to 1930s vehicles, and many other buildings. Also, a wonderful model railroad exhibit. It was all very interesting. We returned home and had leftovers - homemade chili for Alan and corn on the cob for me.   






















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mexico 2025 - Day 19

Mexico 2025 - Day 15

East Coast Trip 2024 - October 8