East Coast Trip 2024 - July 13

July 13: It was so nice to be lazy this morning - no alarm and we had brunch at about 10 am. Sunny and I went investigating again and we came across the nearby marsh after walking across a reclaimed area made into a pathway. The marsh is green and muddy. At 1 pm members of our group were given a guided tour at the Hopewell Rocks Provincial Park. This time, the tide was out and we had an opportunity to walk where the tide had come in. The rocks were now exposed and we were able to walk around the "flower pots". The rock formations at the beach area are towering above the sands and the waves and it's easy to see the damage the crashing water can do. Later in the day, we walked along the path to the marsh because it was now high tide and I was able to get some pictures in the same place as I did in the morning.

















  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mexico 2025 - Day 19

Mexico 2025 - Day 15

East Coast Trip 2024 - October 8